Powered by Blogger

This is not any official site from Warner or from any composer. I do not profit from the content. It's just entertainment! All rights reserved.
The Dark Knight Suite
Sonntag, 14. Dezember 2008 |
After a long period, I present my new suite: The Dark Knight.
And don't be shy to give me some feedback. ;)


And I've recognized that I didn't upload the mp3 files to the T3 and Rescue Dawn Suite. I'm going to post them in the next days, ... so stay tuned. :)
Eingestellt von Panariti Suites @ 06:16

3 Kommentare:

  • Am/um 14. Dezember 2008 um 09:25 , Blogger ChiefDundee meinte...

    Excellent, as always.
    :o)
    Sound quality isn't great on YouTube. Have you considered using Imeem instead?
    Here's an example
    By the way, I've begun working on a Dark Knight Suite #2...
    See you!

     
  • Am/um 14. Dezember 2008 um 11:27 , Blogger Panariti Suites meinte...

    Wow, it's an honour for me to have a comment from the master ChiefDundee at my blog! :)

    Thank you very much :)

    And yes, the quality from youtube is really crap, so I've uploaded the suite with some modifications at imeem. It looks really pretty and never heard about it, thanks for that. :)

    And I can't wait to hear your second TDK suit. Since the release of the complete score, it's really fun to edit there something. I thought of making a second suite too with all the "soft" melodies, but first I'm waiting for yours. :D

    Cheers

     
  • Am/um 1. Januar 2009 um 09:25 , Blogger skateguy meinte...

    Thanks Panariti! Another great suite - looking forward to suite #2 - both from yourself and of course from the Chief!

    Managed to download your previous suites from youtube but can't see a way to do so via Imeem. I'm probably missing something...

     

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Abonnieren Kommentare zum Post [Atom]

<< Startseite